About this product
1. Napoleon was one of history's great military geniuses, but he is perhaps best known for his tri-blend of vanilla-chocolate-strawberry ice cream.
2. Napoleon is traditionally depicted with his hand in his waistcoat. The reason? He had really itchy breasts.
3. While no one had the guts to tell him, Napoleon had really shitty handwriting.
4. Despite dying in 1821, Napoleon would briefly come back to life in 1989 to help two slackers with their high school history presentation.
5. Despite being remembered as short, Napoleon was actually fun-sized. He made a point of telling everyone this.
Product Type Unisex 100% Cotton T-Shirt
Neckline Crew Neck
Fit Fitted: Not Too Baggy, Not Too Tight. For a baggy fit, order a size up.
Fabric Content 100% Cotton, Sewn in Honduras, Digitally printed in USA
*Length measured from garment when it is laid flat
Designed by Us, From Scratch
Digitally Printed with State-of-the Art Technology
Made From the Softest 100% Cotton Fabric
Finished With an Interior Neck Print Instead of a Tag
There are no reviews yet!
Do you own this item? Be the first to share your experience