About this product
What would Jesus do? We don't claim to know what Jesus would say if he were here today. But we suspect he might set the record straight on his words getting taken out of context. Here are just a few things Jesus never said.
• He never got specific on his return date. (So please put those billboards away.)
• He never proclaimed himself a Republican, Democrat, socialist, or member of The Rent Is Too Damn High Party.
• He never declared any of the following a sin: same-sex marriage, immigration, Obamacare, Harry Potter books, animal rights or any of Miley Cyrus' VMA outfits.
• He never took a stand on "Merry Christmas" vs. "Happy Holidays."
• He never declared his preference for a sports team, or implied that he might care about the outcome of a game. (Except that one weird verse about the 1990s Bills.)
Photo Credit: @sf_insta