I'd Rather Be Hunting Drones
Add To Wishlist
About this product
1. Mastering your "drone call" takes practice. Try shouting: "Dude, this would make a sick gentle-rise shot!" Or: "Hey, is that a stranded hiker I see!"
2. Scout your location. Drones tend to love public parks and gathering areas where they can annoy people and make them feel uneasy.
3. Choose your gun wisely. For your average quadcopter, a 12-gauge should suffice. For larger game, such as the ARGUS-IS, it's time to think shoulder rocket.
4. Practice with your dog. Retrieving 10 lbs of twisted metal from a swamp may not come easily on the first try.
5. Cook what you kill. Check our website lots of surveillance fowl recipes!
Product Type Unisex 100% Cotton T-Shirt
Neckline Crew Neck
Fit Fitted: Not Too Baggy, Not Too Tight. For a baggy fit, order a size up.
Fabric Content 100% Cotton, Sewn in Honduras, Digitally printed in USA
*Length measured from garment when it is laid flat
Designed by Us, From Scratch
Digitally Printed with State-of-the Art Technology
Made From the Softest 100% Cotton Fabric
Finished With an Interior Neck Print Instead of a Tag
There are no reviews yet!
Do you own this item? Be the first to share your experience