About this product
1. Mastering your "drone call" takes practice. Try shouting: "Dude, this would make a sick gentle-rise shot!" Or: "Hey, is that a stranded hiker I see!"
2. Scout your location. Drones tend to love public parks and gathering areas where they can annoy people and make them feel uneasy.
3. Choose your gun wisely. For your average quadcopter, a 12-gauge should suffice. For larger game, such as the ARGUS-IS, it's time to think shoulder rocket.
4. Practice with your dog. Retrieving 10 lbs of twisted metal from a swamp may not come easily on the first try.
5. Cook what you kill. Check our website lots of surveillance fowl recipes!
Our Shirts Feature...
Soft Hand Screen Prints
Tagless Printed Necktag
Soft 100% Cotton Fabric
There are no reviews yet!
Do you own this item? Be the first to share your experience