Add To Wishlist
About this product
1. The mountain took 20 years to complete. It was initially scheduled to take 10 years, but the workers were really takin' 'er easy.
2. Several alternative names were considered for the park, including Nice Marmot Mountain and “Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man" Monument.
3. Originally the mountain was supposed to feature several side characters, including The Dude's Rug, but funding ran out. Which is a shame, because that rug really would’ve tied that mountain together.
4. Controversy swirled around the inclusion of Jesus. But in the end the decision was made to go ahead with him, because “that creep can roll, man”.
5. You want a toe? I can get you a toe. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. (That has nothing to do with the Mountain. Just saying.)
Product Type Unisex 100% Cotton T-Shirt
Neckline Crew Neck
Fit Fitted: Not Too Baggy, Not Too Tight. For a baggy fit, order a size up.
Fabric Content 100% Cotton, Sewn in Honduras, Digitally printed in USA
*Length measured from garment when it is laid flat
Designed by Us, From Scratch
Digitally Printed with State-of-the Art Technology
Made From the Softest 100% Cotton Fabric
Finished With an Interior Neck Print Instead of a Tag
There are no reviews yet!
Do you own this item? Be the first to share your experience