Add To Wishlist
About this product
1. Nixon was an avid bowler and was known as a vicious competitor. So much so that he once pulled a firearm on Vice President Gerald Ford (nicknamed "Smokey") during an argument over whether Ford had committed a lane violation.
2. Nixon was a Quaker. You may find this shocking given Nixon's reputation as a hard-partying nonconformist.
3. In what became known as the Kitchen Debate, Nixon challenged Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev to a cook off. Nixon lost badly, and would later regret choosing goulash as the featured dish.
4. Nixon lost his bid for high school student-body president. In his consolation speech, Nixon warned the victor that he "might have some tax problems in about 30 or 40 years."
5. Nixon's home planet of Gliese 436b is 30 light years from Earth and is believed to be coated in burning ice. Yowch!
Product Type Unisex 100% Cotton T-Shirt
Neckline Crew Neck
Fit Fitted: Not Too Baggy, Not Too Tight. For a baggy fit, order a size up.
Fabric Content 100% Cotton, Sewn in Honduras, Digitally printed in USA
*Length measured from garment when it is laid flat
Designed by Us, From Scratch
Digitally Printed with State-of-the Art Technology
Made From the Softest 100% Cotton Fabric
Finished With an Interior Neck Print Instead of a Tag
There are no reviews yet!
Do you own this item? Be the first to share your experience