Want to learn some fun facts about Nixon?
1. Nixon was an avid bowler and was known as a vicious competitor. So much so that he once pulled a firearm on Vice President Gerald Ford (nicknamed "Smokey") during an argument over whether Ford had committed a lane violation.
2. Nixon was a Quaker. You may find this shocking given Nixon's reputation as a hard-partying nonconformist.
3. In what became known as the Kitchen Debate, Nixon challenged Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev to a cook off. Nixon lost badly, and would later regret choosing goulash as the featured dish.
4. Nixon lost his bid for high school student-body president. In his consolation speech, Nixon warned the victor that he "might have some tax problems in about 30 or 40 years."
5. Nixon's home planet of Gliese 436b is 30 light years from Earth and is believed to be coated in burning ice. Yowch!
About Our Products
There are no reviews yet!
Do you own this item? Be the first to share your experience