About this product
1. Start with a square base and fold in the corners.
2. Fold down the tip as shown.
3. Make a petal fold and crease well.
4. Lift the bottom corner upwards and fold along the crease.
5. The remaining 65 folds should be pretty self explanatory. And there you have it! An exquisitely detailed origami dragon with eyeballs and everything.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Since we first posted this lesson, it came to our attention that we may have glossed over some details in Step 5. So, here goes... In fold #42, apply the same outside-reverse fold as in fold #28. In folds #61 and 62, you'll want to use one mountain fold, followed by one valley fold. The same mountain fold and valley fold should be applied on the other side, too. (Obviously.) Hope that helps!
Product Type Unisex 100% Cotton T-Shirt
Neckline Crew Neck
Fit Fitted: Not Too Baggy, Not Too Tight. For a baggy fit, order a size up.
Fabric Content 100% Cotton, Sewn in Honduras, Digitally printed in USA
*Length measured from garment when it is laid flat
Designed by Us, From Scratch
Digitally Printed with State-of-the Art Technology
Made From the Softest 100% Cotton Fabric
Finished With an Interior Neck Print Instead of a Tag
There are no reviews yet!
Do you own this item? Be the first to share your experience