Are you with him or against him?
I wonder, do you think his "folk purist" fans are pissed that he went electric? Kind of like when Bob Dylan got harassed when he showed up with a rock band at the Newport Folk Festival in 1965? Maybe the squirrel's fans would start booing and throwing acorns.
Something tells me he wouldn't mind if that happened. It's a new era. It's time to rock. If the rest of the world isn't ready for that yet, then so be it. In 20 years time, this will all seem tame. And the world will look back and see him as an innovator.
About Our Products
- Exclusive Headline Shirts VintageBlend™ tank designed and hand-sewn for premium quality and fit
- Made in USA in the great state of California
- Outrageously soft cotton / poly fabric
- Eco-friendly manufacturing using eco-friendly inks and compostable packaging
- In stock and ships in 24 hours
There are no reviews yet!
Do you own this item? Be the first to share your experience